Tuesday 24 January 2012

Any day now...

Well, here I am, hanging out the kitchen door having a "sneaky" cigarette in the rain whilst dear Him thinks I'm washing up. This is an especially bad excuse as I put the dishwasher on an hour ago, but luckily he fell for my deceit. Its quite clear that the water rumbling sound stemming from the kitchen is the washer, honestly...

Anyhoo, aside from my evil lies and bad habits, I am something else that aint pretty either - I am 29 and on the verge of the (hopefully) temporary menopause.

There is a long back-story to this (cervical cancer scare, PCOS, endometriosis, infertility) and I will cover it at some point but for now I will leave it short and not-so-sweet! Besides, other than the cathartic feeling I may get from writing it all down, I doubt anyone will read it and no-one will exactly be on the edge of their seats. Like most of the 99.9% stuff in cyberspace this blog will likely remain only ever read by its writer.

1 comment:

  1. I'm here and I'm reading! Keep posting, I can't wait to get to *know* you :) Thanks for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete